Here at Mr. Thrive Media, we have so much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving holiday. From our clients to our team to new business growth we have so much thanks to give. We’re grateful for the blessings we receive throughout the year.
Thanksgiving gives us the opportunity to practice gratitude. An attitude of gratitude is a way to carry that gratitude throughout the year. Why celebrate one day when you could feel the benefits of gratitude every day? Setting your default to gratitude changes your outlook on life and helps you make tangible changes.
Yes, you should celebrate a holiday of gratitude for your loved ones. Having a special day to share with the people you care about is always a good plan. We’re taking this blog opportunity to share our gratitude. That said, we’re grateful for these opportunities every day. An attitude of gratitude goes beyond the holidays.
Thanks To Our Team
As the CEO, founder, and manager of the Mr. Thrive team, I’m grateful to work with people who have the drive to build this business. From our name you might think we owe our success to one Mr. Thrive. The behind-the-scenes work of our growing team is the greatest factor in the success of the agency.
Mr. Thrive Media is built on a team of freelancers and entrepreneurs coming together to create the agency. We’re thankful for the business and the teamwork we enjoy every week. While we work together to grow Mr. Thrive Media we’re also supporting each other in our own entrepreneurial endeavors.
Thanks To Our Business
The Mr. Thrive business is made up of the team, our clients, and the podcasting and marketing industry. Our gratitude towards the industry stems from the constant room for growth and learning opportunities. There is so much to learn about podcasting and marketing, and there is always room for improvement.
We’re thankful for a business that scales easily as we find new clients and offer different services. As we update our website, our services, and our mission as a company we find moments for gratitude every day. This industry is one that provides plenty to be thankful for.
Thanks To Our Clients
Mr. Thrive Media wouldn’t exist without our clients. Every client we’ve worked with and continue to work with contributes to the backbone of this agency. We firmly believe in the power of networking to make a business successful, but the most important network for us is our clients.
We’re thankful not only for the work our clients have brought us but also for the group we’re now a part of. When we call on clients for a quote or review, there’s never a doubt we’ll hear back within a few days. We look forward to building our client base with more like-minded entrepreneurs with an attitude of gratitude.
Thanks To Exceptional Opportunities
Beyond the business opportunities we’re grateful for, there is another exceptional opportunity we were presented with in 2022. On May 12 of 2022, I was invited to speak at an Expert Session with Shopify in Los Angeles. I spoke to a room full of entrepreneurs–and future entrepreneurs–about the podcast industry. We covered subjects including:
– Open profit streams in podcasting
– How to boost awareness–of your podcast and with your podcast
– Establishing authority as a strong voice in your given industry
– The common mistakes you should be aware of, so you can avoid them with your podcast
I shared my experience with Shopify on my Instagram page. Looking back I feel the same excitement and gratitude for speaking at a Shopify Expert Session. The
Mr. Thrive Media brand has been growing since we opened our doors in 2020. It’s quite an honor to now be asked to speak as an authority in the podcast space.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gratitude
Thanksgiving is a built-in time to practice gratitude. However, there’s something to be said for carrying this attitude of gratitude with you all year long. The gratitude we feel around the holidays is always there, sometimes we simply have to look a little harder for it.
In our answers to these frequently asked questions, we will dive into Thanksgiving just a bit. Our main focus, however, is gratitude. With this information, we can all learn to seek out opportunities to be grateful in everyday life.
What are the Three Qualities of Gratitude?
The three qualities of gratitude are:
1. Feeling grateful, recognizing that feeling when you experience it, and seeking out ways to find more ways to be grateful. Keeping a gratitude journal, where you write down three things you feel grateful for each day, is a common practice.
2. Sharing your attitude of gratitude with other people by expressing gratitude. Tell your friend you appreciate their care for you. Thank a coworker when they support you on a large project. Spread the gratitude.
3. Having a default of gratitude and positivity. Life isn’t always going to go your way. Sometimes the things you’re grateful for are a cup of coffee in the morning or having a warm bed to sleep in. Maintaining a grateful default and letting that kindness and positivity guide your life will change your life.
Overall the three qualities of gratitude are ways to expect gratitude to show up in your life and ways you can express it. Opportunities for gratitude are ever-present, it’s our responsibility to keep an eye out for them.
Why Is Gratitude the Best Attitude?
Gratitude is the best attitude because it opens you up to more joy, kindness, and love. In the same way that honesty is the best policy, gratitude is the best attitude because it improves every area of your life. It also benefits those around you.
When you move with gratitude you share it with your friends, family, coworkers and employees, and everyone you come into contact with. Your gratitude can share some joy with the person ringing you up at the grocery store.
Gratitude makes every aspect of your life better. No, it doesn’t actually change concrete parts of your life, but it changes your outlook and gives you the tools to make changes.
What Is the True Meaning of Thanksgiving?
The true meaning of Thanksgiving is often attributed to the 1621 First Thanksgiving. As the story goes, the Plymouth colonists and the Wampanoag people shared a harvest feast that became known as the First Thanksgiving.
It’s impossible to acknowledge that story without speaking about the darker side of that history. For many, Thanksgiving serves as a reminder of the genocide of millions of Native people, the theft of land, and the attack on culture. The tradition behind Thanksgiving isn’t as cheery as the history books would have you believe.
For that reason, we like to lean into gratitude as the true meaning of Thanksgiving. We can look at the history books with disappointment and work towards a better future. While we work, we can be grateful for our loved ones, our good fortune, and the hope for more kindness in the world.
How Do You Express An Attitude of Gratitude?
Some of the best ways you can express an attitude of gratitude are:
– Find a way to appreciate an aspect of everything. Every moment of your day has the possibility of gratitude. Seek out those possibilities.
– Express gratitude each day. Call a friend and tell them you love them. Call your parents and give them something to be grateful for. Genuinely thank someone when they hold a door open for you. Appreciate your Uber drivers.
– Seek out other people with a gratitude mindset and surround yourself with them. We are the average of the people we spend the majority of our time with. Make sure you’re the average of gratitude.
– Be mindful. Practicing mindfulness and meditation gives you the space in every moment to appreciate your present. A good way to start is with guided meditations. Soon enough you’ll find that mindfulness makes every part of your day better.
– Commit to practicing gratitude in a tangible way. A gratitude notebook or a gratitude accountability partner are two excellent options.
As you move forward in your attitude of gratitude you might find other practices that suit you. If you do, reach out to us on Mr. Thrive’s socials. We love finding new ways to practice gratitude.
Attitude of Thanksgiving Gratitude: Thank You All
At Mr. Thrive Media not a day goes by without something to be grateful for. As we grow our business and help you do the same, there is so much to be thankful for in business and personal growth. We’re saying thank you this Thanksgiving, but our gratitude guides us every day of the year.
If you’re looking to build your business and find opportunities that you’ll feel grateful for, check out what Mr. Thrive Media can do for you. Our range of services, from marketing solutions to virtual assistants to podcast production can take your business from an idea to a successful reality. Reach out today to get started.